- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine and one of India’s most serene and humbling sights. The same cannot be said for the hyperactive streets surrounding the temple, but they’re a delight to walk through for a sensory overload of sights, sounds and smells.
Amritsar Wagha Border
Welcome to the holy city of Amritsar. Arrive at Amritsar airport and proceed by your private transfer to your hotel. Late afternoon proceed Attari Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony. Later return to your hotel. Overnight at Amritsar.
Note Prices are not valid for Festivals and Long Weekends Note Attari Wagah Border subject to operation
Amritsar Local Sight seeing
Day begins by visiting the magnificent Durgiana temple, Jallianwala Bagh, and the divine Golden Temple (Harimandar Sahib). Later visit the Hall Bazar for shopping. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Amritsar
After breakfast proceed to Amritsar Airport to board flight for your hometown Holiday Concludes. Let's stay in touch on Facebookemail and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast and dinner as mentioned in the itinerary above
- 2-3 guests based on A/C Etios/Dzire for transfers and sightseeing
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group men
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above.Rates are not valid on Long weekends, national holidays, Diwali, Christmas, New Year
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
No Details Found